- Episode: 15 ~ The Arunafeltz States
- Pre - Renewal
- Classic GamePlay
- Server Rate: X7/X7
- Transcendent Server
- Max Base/Job Level: 99/70
- Max Stats: 99
- Guild Capacity: 36/36
- Normal Drop Rate: X3
- Normal Card Drop Rate: X8
- MvP Drop Rate: X1
- MvP Card Drop Rate: X5
- DDOS PROTECTED SERVER
- DEDICATED GAME SERVER
- NO DUAL / NO BOTS / NO AUTOTRADE
- @noks - Toggles Kill Steal Protection.
- @exp - Displays current levels and % progress.
Output Example: Base Level: 13 (3.323%) | Job Level: 10 (0.000%)
- @showmobs - Locates and displays the position of a certain mob on your mini-map. This shows up as a small white cross (+).
- @whereis - Displays the maps in which monster normally spawns. This does not include mobs summoned by scripts.
- @whodrops - Displays a list of mobs which drop the specified item. Only the highest drop rates are shown.
- @jailtime - Displays remaining jail time. If @jail was used, the chat window will display "You have been jailed indefinitely".
- @request - Sends a message to all connected GMs (via the GM whisper system).
- @rates - Displays a list of mobs which drop the specified item. Only the highest drop rates are shown.
- @refresh - Stops all weather effects. May require a map change or @refresh for the effect to stop client-side.
- @time - Server Up-time: 3 days, 8 hours, 6 minutes, 4 seconds.
- @hominfo - Displays homunculus stats in different formats.
- @showexp - Toggles the display of experience gain messages.
- @mobinfo - Displays monster information (rates, stats, drops, MVP data).
- @qschecker - is a command used to apply all quest skills that you completed and lost the skill.
- @empbreaker - Display the rankings of players who always break the emperium.
- @refer - A command used to refer a friend and get 200 ROK Points.
- @refer on - A command used to enable referral notification.
- @refer off - A command used to disable referral notification.
- @refer claim - A command used to claim the reward.
- @refer status - A command used to check how many of your referred players are completed or still in progress.